Tuesday 24 November 2009

Thank you

Having passed the 500 mile mark, it's time to say a few "thank you"s to the people without whom it wouldn't have happened:

Firstly - to my wife Sophie who ran many of the 500 miles herself, took many of the photos whichh appear on this blog, and has given me great encouragement ever since I started running. And not forgetting Sally and Phil whose enthusiasm for running spurred me on to set myself bigger targets

Secondly - to Michaela at Practical Action for her support and encouragement, and for the T-shirts and vests !

And thirdly - to everyone who's sponsored me so far. Your support really makes a difference - to me, to Practical Action, and, most importantly, to the people whose lives they help to change for the better.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment