Thursday 30 July 2009

Summer storm

Perfectly timed thunderstorm today, right on 1200 noon as I got started on my lunchtime run. Fortunately the gusty wind meant it passed through quickly and by the time I got back to the house the sun was shining again.
Soaked through though, but as I've said before I enjoy running in the rain, especially in the summer as it keeps things cool...

I'd got a bit bored of running laps around Dulwich Park so today I just ran on a loop from the house. Just over three and a quarter miles and it felt pretty comfortable. So that's 19 miles in the last week, 37 this month (since the 9th when we got back from honeymoon) and my total is 242.5.

Tomorrow I'm in the office so no scope for lunchtime running. So next run will be on August 1st !

No comments:

Post a Comment