Tuesday 4 August 2009

BUPA Great Capital Run

So... to give myself something to look forward to and break the monotony of all the Dulwich Park / Greenwich Park runs, I've signed up for the BUPA Great Capital Run on 13th September. It's a 5km run around Regents Park.


Since I'm running more than 5km every day these days, I should be able to just take it in my stride. The race also has the advantage for me of not requiring any charity fundraising - since I already am! And being in central London it's pretty convenient to travel to.

I did my usual 3 and a bit miles in Dulwich today, bringing my total for August to 14.8 miles and overall to 257.3 miles.

However... there's a cloud on the horizon... I have an interview tomorrow which could put an end to my time "working from home". Which is good for my career but will make running every day more difficult. I guess I'll just have to do longer runs at the weekend and fit in one or two short ones during the week whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment