Saturday 15 August 2009

Greenwich 4 miler


Off to Greenwich again today and this time I made it up the hill twice, completing two and a bit full laps for a total of 4.4 miles. Last time I ran further than this was on 6th June, before the honeymoon, so I must be getting back to the level of fitness I had then. I could have continued further too if I'd had time.


So we're only midway through August and I've already done nearly 40 miles this month... it's gearing up to be a bumper month.


Yesterday I got myself a new assignment at work which is in Hammersmith. So the bad news is I won't be working from home for much longer - but the good news is that there's a nice footpath along the Thames right outside the office which should be ideal for some lunchtime runs to keep the miles ticking over !

No comments:

Post a Comment