Sunday 27 September 2009

Still lethargic...


Still feeling a bit lethargic. Went to Crystal Palace in the hope I might be up for a long run. Felt better than yesterday but still a bit stuffed up with the cold. Ran a nice random route around the park which added up to just over 4 miles, in 36:39 - just over 9 minute/mile pace.

Hopefully this cold will clear up soon as I doubt if I could run 8.2 miles at the moment. Maybe I can get out running one day after work for a decent long run. I did do 7.4 miles back on 1st September, and 6.5 on the 19th but psychologically it would be good to get close to 8 miles at least once before the race. At least the Kingston run is completely flat - unlike my training runs in Crystal Palace and Greenwich...

That's 65 miles run in September now, and a total of 387.4 miles for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment